Chaffey Federal Credit Union will never send an email requesting private or personal account information. If you see an email supposedly sent by Chaffey Federal Credit Union which asks for personal account information, it may be an attempt to obtain your personal information for illegal purposes.
Should you receive one of these emails:
- DO NOT click the link in the email.
- DO NOT enter any requested information.
- Contact CFCU’s Information Technology department at 909-986-4552 ext. 294 or 626-968-9329 ext. 294
- Forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow these tips to protect personal information:
- Always be suspicious of any email asking for personal information. Legitimate companies will not ask for this information via email. CFCU will never ask for personal information via email.
- Never reply to a suspicious email or follow any links.
- Verify the legitimacy of any unexpected email with the company and report to them any suspicious emails received.
- Never provide financial information to anyone via email as it is not secure. Always use secure web sites.
- Review all credit card and financial statements regularly for fraudulent activity.
If you feel you have been a victim to any type of scam click here for a list of contacts.
- MON-FRI 8AM-6PM
- SAT 9AM-1PM